It is unnecessary to say that Gmail is the most dependable and true mailing client among the general population over the world. It is a standout amongst the most used services as it shows best displayed highlights, for example, inbox storage; composition tools space and spam filtering. Moreover, it carries on as the most popular email providers, so they round out our best three in our rankings. As a result of their security devices, composition features and simple ease of use, it has a tendency to have helpful features.
However, most of the users are complaining about some of the Gmail issues. Like Gmail push notification is the major inconvenience that its users are dealing with. In Gmail App, you may confront issues because of excessive unwanted notifications. And, this will hamper your task and time too, which is very important to resolve. You require technical help at this point of time. Experts at Gmail Support Number are hired on the grounds that they have surplus learning and involvement in settling your each issue. In this article, we will give you resolutions if you are confronting the issue due to Unwanted Push Notifications. The following steps will solve your Gmail Push Notification issue:
To begin with you need to remove your previous Gmail account and set it up once more. Follow the steps below for this:
- Open your phone settings.
- Then, Go to the Accounts and Click on the Google.
- Now you need to choose your Gmail Account.
- Then click to remove your Account.
- Doing this, Click to re-add your account to finish the task.
Likewise, you have to Clear Gmail application’s cache and data. The steps are given below:
- Go the Settings on your phone first.
- Click to Open the Application manager.
- Then swipe to all and after that select Gmail.
- Now Click on the Clear cache and data Decrease the days to sync.
- Lastly, restart your cell phone to complete the process.
Further, you have to ensure that Background data is enabled. For this, follow the steps below:
- Open your Phone Settings.
- Tap on the Data Usage.
- Then scroll down to the Gmail and then click to check that Restrict background data isn’t selected.
- Remember; you should try to Sync Gmail over WIFI or your network.
This was the complete process to stop unwanted push notification in Gmail App. Following the above steps you may resolve the issue and after that you can keep on enjoying the service gave by Gmail. If you are still confronting any issue, you can directly call our specialized team at Gmail Phone Number +1-888-583-4008 toll free. The specialized team there will assist you with fixing various issues within a short span of time. This service is available 24×7 across the United States.